Composer, Music Producer
List of Compositions
• Violin Sonata: no.1 in D minor (three movements) / 2019 - not premiered
• Overture No.1: On a Persian Carpet in A – for String Orchestra (two movements) / 2018
• Love and Information Suite – for Chamber Ensemble and Electronics (seven acts) / 2016
• String Quartet: no.1 in D minor – for String Quartet (four movements) / 2019 - not premiered
• Flowers for M. in A minor (three movements) / 2018
• Élegy for Afrooz in F# minor / 2018
• Quartet for solo Violin: no.1 / no.2 / 2019 - Based on a structural form in classical Persian poetry, Ruba'i
• Piano Suite: no.1 in E major (four movements) / 2018 - Dedicated to Samin Moradifard
• Viola Suite: no.2 in C minor (four movements) / 2019 - Dedicated to Roksana Reyhanian
• Cello Suite: no.3 in Bb major (four movements) / 2019 - Dedicated to Atena Eshtiaghi
Etudes, Sketches and Dedications:
You can order PDFs or hard copies of Pedram Babaiee's sheet music now – all works are available both in PDF and HQ-print.
For this inquiry, please contact email@example.com
Piano Works: Portrait of an Imaginary Beloved Album - 2018
Pedram Babaiee's debut album as music artist which contains the studio production of 15 solo piano tracks from the compositions; Including four-movements suite, three-movements modern composition, three pieces from “Sketches” collection and more!
from Love and Information (Original Soundtrack) EP - 2016/2018
A fragment, containing five pieces extracted from the 60 minutes length original music composed by Pedram Babaiee for the premiere performance of Caryl Churchill’s play Love and Information in UMass Amherst, Directed by Nikoo Mamdoohi in 2016.
Ruins of a Memoir Album - TBA
A personal probing and research, about the abstract of time, through language of my music. This is the first project I've ever started and yet, ongoing one! So far, the project contains three written string quartet-piano pieces and one woodwind trio-piano piece.
Preview Live Performances - ongoing
As a part of the ongoing project Ruins of a Memoir, Pedram Babaiee and Bivác Ensemble perform live sessions named Preview in different places. Each Preview has its own unique repertoire from ROAM, while it changes and grows from performance to performance.
Film Works Collection - ongoing
Collaborating in more than 80 different motion pictures projects, Pedram Babaiee has a background of composing and producing more than 24 hours of music for performing arts, advertising movies, animated, short and featured films, etc. from 2011 to 2017.
Bivác Ensemble Chamber Orchestra/Ensemble
Bivác Ensemble is a Tehran-based chamber ensemble, formed originally as string quartet in 2016 by Pedram Babaiee, with the main idea of representing works of Persian composers in live performances and studio recordings. The current line-up is:
Borhan Hemmati - Violin • Empty! - Violin • Roksana Reyhanian - Viola • Hasti Sepasi- Cello